Policy - To mop all flooring after vacuuming so as to ensure cleanliness at all times.
1. There are two types of mopping, wet and dry mopping.
2. Sweeping, hoovering or dry mopping is done before wet mopping. Dry mopping should be done as and when required to remove superficial dust.
3. Wet mopping is done after hoovering on all hard floors to remove any stains.
4. While mopping the area, start from the corner and come back towards main door to avoid stepping back on the mopped area. Avoid walking on the same floor because it will leave stains.
5. Wet floor signage should be placed while wet mopping for safety.
6. Clean mop and water should be used at all times. Dirty mop should not be used as it will make the floor be more dirty. Dirty water should be changed at regular intervals.
7. The mop should not be dripping wet, it should be squeezed well so that it doesn't leave any water mark.
8. The mop trolley used should not be visible in guest area.
9. A little amount of odourcontractant can be used for fragrance.
10. In case of public areas having wooden floor, dry lamello mop is used for floor mopping.
11. While using a mop head, squeeze water out from the
mop refill and follow a motion of 8 design for effective result. Never
bend - always stand straighly and use mop head or else it would lead to
12. The mop trolley should be scrubbed at the end of shift and the mop refill should be sent for washing.
Sent via Nokia Email
- Job Description of Public Relation
- 10 Hotel paling tinggi sejagat
- Prosedur Check-in Untuk Tamu Individu/Perorangan
- Kantor Depan (Front Office Department)
- SOP of Floor Mopping
- SOP Do Not Disturb Room (DND)
- Penanganan Keluhan Tamu
- Inilah Hotel Tertinggi di Dunia
- 3 Hotel di Bali Masuk 10 Besar Hotel Termewah Se-A...
- Hotel di Lombok Jadi Hotel Kecil Terbaik di Asia
- Inilah 6 Hotel yang Sesuai dengan Profesi Para Tam...
- Istilah-istilah Dalam Tata Hidangan (Gastronomi)
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2012 (125)