Objective - To know step by step process of servicing occupied rooms.
Materials required - HK trolley, Bathroom cleaning kit, dusters.
Occupied rooms to be serviced on priority.
Follow the same process as of 'making a departure room'.
However certain points to be kept in mind while servicing occupied rooms are:
- Never work within closed doors. Always put a door belt and clean my room signage.
- In case guest comes back to the room, greet him by saying Good Morning/Good Afternoon/Good Evening Mr. XYZ, while you are out, I was servicing your room sir. Shall I continue or would you like to me to come back later?
- Neatly arrange all guest amenities. It is advisable to put a clean face towel or hand towel and arrange the amenities on top of it.
- All shoes should be paired neatly.
- Valuables in the room should be left untouched and Loss Prevention should be informed for the same.
- Never change the room placement as done by the guest. Record the same in the system
- If there is a sharer, double bathroom amenities should be placed.
- Always make a single entry point in the room. This means that the room should be opened only once for servicing, maintenance, minibar replenishment etc. This is truly applicable for single lady guest.
- Inform front desk and immediate supervisor if the room is a scanty baggage or a no luggage occupied.
- Never make noise in the corridor and inside the room, this will have a very negative impression on the guest.
- Always try to speak to the guest for a comfortable stay and any special preference.
Sent via Nokia Email