This is the development of the conventional booking chart to overcome its weakness. It is mostly used in large and commercial establishments with standardized rooms because its basic principle is that the rooms of the particular type is grouped together. In this chart, room types are listed in sequence whereas the room numbers are random. each chart may cover a period of one month and is available in the printed form of loose- leaf of paper. The chart indicates the reservation status od the particular type of rooms in a given month at a glance
Here, room types and room numbers are listed on two vertical columns on the left hand side. the date and days of the month are listed in horizontal column on top. The reservation assistant updates the chart by putting a cross indicate reservation as and when they occur.
- ► 2013 (73)
- City ledger
- Menerima Tamu Check In
- Percakapan Dalam Bahasa Inggris (Reservation Reque...
- Fungsi & Peranan Front Office Pada Sebuah Hotel
- Can You Change or Cancel a Hotel Room?
- ROOM STATUS TERMINOLOGY
- DENSITY BOOKING CHART
- CONVENTIONAL BOOKING CHART
- PROSEDUR CHECK-OUT
- Prosedur Check-in
- 10 Hotel paling aneh di dunia
- Types of Hotel Key
- 4 Tipe pelayanan Hotel
- Jenis Tempat Tidur di Hotel
- Table manners
- What Are the Skills Needed for a Receptionist Job?...
- Hotels Reservation Procedure
- How to Book a Hotel Room
- Job Description of a Mini Bar Attendant
- Hotel Cashier Job Description
- ▼ April (20)