|image source : valentinonapitupulu.com|
Objective:It gives guide line of the standard of service provided to our guests.
- · The Guest Service Agent is responsible for ensuring that the expected service standards of the hotel are duly attained and maintained.
- · The impression created must be one of efficient, fast and personal service by systematically acting in a courteous, helpful, informative and polite manner.
- · Greet all guests at anytime in a friendly and helpful manner, using the correctly pronounced guest’s name if available/possible.
- · Ensure the tidiness and cleanliness of the Lobby Area at all times.
- · Always maintain the established service standards of the hotel.
- · Always be available for hotel guests to ensure that any complaints are handled in a professional way.
- · Be well groomed as per hotel standards, have a pleasant attitude and always be ready to offer assistance at any time.
- · Be thoroughly aware of VIP arrivals & departures on a daily basis.
- · Ensure that departing guests always have a positive last impression of the hotel services and its staff team.
- · Ensure that VIP rooms are blocked as per policy or request, set up and inspected, giving special attention to all the required amenities.
- · Perform any other duty as assigned by any of the Management Team.
- · Be fully conversant with all hotel activities and facilities.
- · Inform any other department / division if it is to be involved in the completion of a required service.
- · Always keep high standards of behavior and appearance as expected/required by the hotel and your attitude towards guests and colleagues shall be irreproachable.